Monday, June 11, 2007

i dont feel good today


ugh....... i dont feel good today......when i woke up this morning....after i finished brushing my teeth..i felt my stomach was trumbling and made me threw up......and my head is aching ..........in one word.....i dont FEEL GOOD, i dont even have any energy....and my back is hurting....my elbow and knee are hurting...and sored tooo.......ugh.......what wrong of me?? and i am still here at work...... Vincent told me not to go to work today at all...but i insisted that i am okay.........who knows......i threw up 2 more times at work again.....ugh....... HEADACHE........ imma gonna leave the work at 1pm....and since Vincent is coming to see me today i'll just ask him to go home with me..... jesus!! i am really not feeling well..... is it becuz i didnt sleep well lately? that is why i'm all tired and exhaust??

3 comments:

Vinci Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinci Chan said...

來看看你~ ^_^
你最近怎麼樣啊?

lovekotori said...

一個人在外地生活真的很辛苦,我了解的
暑假就給自己放鬆一下吧!
偏偏我的這個暑假一整個忙翻
工作,學校,搬家,我還感冒了==
如果有要來玩記得來找我,我超想你的